HOUSE RENTAL CONTRACT
02:30 PM 02:30 PM
Now, therefore, the parties agree to the following terms and conditions:
4. Upon Renter’s completion of his/her obligations under (1) and (2) above, the Owner may return to Renter the damages/security deposit minus any amounts deemed necessary to repair damages inflicted upon the rental by Renter and/or Renter’s guests, invitees, contractors, and all other persons whatsoever enter the venue during the rental period, whether or not such persons did so with Renter’s knowledge or consent.
02:30 PM Choose a time
7. Day of Insurance Policy: Renter will be responsible to obtain a day of insurance policy in the amount of $1,000,000 and $2,000,000 aggregate. Proof of day of insurance policy is required ten (10) business days prior to the day of the rental. It is understood by the Renter that day of insurance is required in order to use the residence and failure to obtain the required insurance result in forfeiture of monies issued under this contract. If Renter cannot demonstrate proof of day of insurance within the terms specified within this contract, non-compliance will result in immediate termination of this contract with no refund of deposit and monies paid to date.
9. Liability: Renter will be liable for any physical damages, legal actions, and/or loss of reputation or business opportunities that Owner may incur as a consequence of the actions of Renter or any of
12. Alcohol/ Drugs/Smoking: There is absolutely no alcohol, drug use or smoking of any kind tolerated on premises or within 25 feet of the residence including loitering or congregating outside on the sidewalk at any time during the event.
13. Disparaging remarks or any type of physical violence will not be tolerated and will be cause for immediate expulsion. Renter and guests shall use the premises in a considerate manner at all times. Conduct deemed disorderly at the sole discretion of Owner shall be grounds for immediate expulsion from the premises and conclusion of the rental period. In such cases refunds of the event costs will not be available.
15. Renter agrees to comply with all applicable City, County, State, and Federal laws and shall conduct no illegal act on the premises. This is a drug free and non-smoking residence at all times, and there are no exceptions. Renter shall not sell alcohol on premises at any time. Renter may not serve alcohol to minors on the premises at any time.
18. Participation Requirements: 1) I understand that my attendance at this rental is voluntary and for my personal enjoyment only. Attending this event does not require me to interact with any persons without my explicit consent. I understand that any interactions I initiate with any other participants without their explicit consent may result in my own expulsion from the rental or legal consequences resulting from the unconsented action. I agree to follow all of the instructions posted or given to me by Owner. 2) I agree to inform the Owner of any unsafe or illegal conditions I observe. 3) As a Renter of this event, I agree to not allow any nonconsensual touch, bullying or badgering or intimidation of any kind. 4) I will not provide illegal drugs or prescription medications at this event. 5) I will not knowingly or willfully expose someone to a communicable disease or condition or sexually transmitted infection, “STI”, without their knowledge and consent.
22. In consideration of the risk of injury while participating in any activities on the property, and as for consideration for the right to participate in the Activity, I hereby, for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, or personal representatives, knowingly and voluntarily enter into their waiver and release of liability and hereby waive any and all rights, claims or causes of action of any kind whatsoever arising out of my participation in the Activity, and do hereby release and forever discharge Owner, located at 607 Greentree Road, Sewell New Jersey 08080, their affiliates, managers, members, agents, attorneys, staff, volunteers, heirs, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns, for any physical or psychological injury,
23. I AM VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING IN THE AFOREMENTIONED ACTIVITY AND I AM PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTIVITY ENTIRELEY AT MY OWN RISK. I AM AWARE OF THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH TRAVELING TO AND FROM AS WELL AS PARTICIPATING IN THIS ACTIVITY, WHICH MAY INCLUDE, BIT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, PHYSICAL OR PSYCHOLOGICAL INJURY, PAIN, SUFFERING, ILLNESS, DISFIGURMENT, TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT DISABILITY (INCLUDING PARALYSIS), ECONOMIC OR EMOTIONAL LOSS, AND DEATH. I UNDERSTAND THAT THESE INJURIES OR OUTCOMES MAY ARISE FROM MY OWN OR OTHERS’ NEGLIGENCE, CONDITIONS RELATED TO TRAVEL, OR THE CONDITION OF THE ACTIVITY LOCATION(S).
24. Arbitration: 1) Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relating to this contract will be settled by arbitration in accordance with the then effective arbitration rules, whichever organization is selected by the party who first initiates arbitration by filing a claim in accordance with the filing rules of the organization selected within the State of New York, County of Kings. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator shall be entered in the State of New York, County of Kings, and the resolution of the disputed matter as determined by the arbitrator will be binding on the parties. The location for any arbitration will be held in Kings County, New York. a) The arbitration award must be in writing, must be signed by the arbitrator, and must include a statement regarding the disposition of any claim. The award must be kept confidential to the fullest extent permitted by law. b) The arbitrator will have the authority to award any remedy or relief that a New York State court could order or grant, including specific performance of any obligation created under this contract, the issuance of an injunction, or the imposition of sanctions for abuse or frustration of the arbitration process,
26. Class Action Waiver: The parties agree that any claims will be adjudicated on an individual basis, and each waive the right to participate in a class, collective, or other joint action with respect to the claims. Any proceedings to resolve or litigate any dispute in any forum will be conducted solely on an individual basis. Any arbitration under these Terms and Conditions will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class/representative/collective actions are not permitted. No arbitration or proceeding will be combined with another without the prior written consent of all parties to all affected arbitration or proceedings. The parties agree that a party my bring claims against the other only in each’s individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any putative class, collective and/ or representative proceeding, such as in the form of a private attorney action against the other.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS CONTRACT WHICH INCLUDEDS A WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY. I EXPRESSLY AGREE TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE OWNER AND ALL OF ITS AFFLIATES, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, STAFF, VOLUNTEERS, HEIRS, REPRESENTATIVES, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS,